|Browse Products||Buy Now||Contact Us|
Threadlockers are a single component anaerobic adhesive comprised of unique liquid resins that harden (or cure) to a durable solid when exposed to metal ions in the absence of air. The anaerobic cure mechanism allows the adhesive to flow and evenly settle to lock and seal threaded fasteners without curing permanently. Any excess threadlocker will remain liquid, and is easily wiped away from the assembly.
General Purpose Threadlockers:
Specialty Industrial Threadlockers:
Benefits of Loctite® Threadlockers:
- Reliable vibration resistance
- Extreme temperature resistance
- Rapid cure
- Easy dispensing
- Prevent loosening from shock and vibration
- Single component - quick and easy to apply
- Can be used on various sizes of fasteners - reduces inventory costs
- Seal threads
- Stop rust and corrosion
- Available in a variety of viscosities and strengths for virtually any application
Schedule an in-plant training session with one of our Loctite® product specialists.
Watch Loctite threadlocker how-to and informational videos.
Find the right threadlockers for Crafting or Home Improvement.
Find the right threadlockers for DIY or Automotive Afterrmarket.
Threadlocking User's Guide:
Loctite Threadlockers by Color
Why Threaded Assemblies Fail
Benefits of Loctite Threadlockers
Choosing a Loctite Threadlocker
Using a Loctite Threadlocker
What's New? Threadlocking Innovations