|Browse Products||Buy Now||Contact Us|
Threadlockers are a single component anaerobic adhesive comprised of unique liquid resins that harden (or cure) to a durable solid when exposed to metal ions in the absence of air. The anaerobic cure mechanism allows the adhesive to flow and evenly settle to lock and seal threaded fasteners without curing permanently. Any excess threadlocker will remain liquid, and is easily wiped away from the assembly.
Go to our retail website to find the right threadlockers for Crafting and Home Improvement.
Benefits of a Loctite® Threadlocker:
- Loctite threadlocking adhesives are highly reliable, low-cost materials that provide lubricity to achieve controlled torque during assembly. Just a few drops of Loctite threadlocker will keep your fastener torqued until you want it to come apart.
- Even the best mechanical fasteners will loosen over time, causing your equipment to shutdown and the resulting loss of productivity. Loctite threadlockers provide protection from shock and vibration on even your hardest-working mechanical assemblies.
- Mechanical fasteners cannot prevent corrosion. Loctite threadlockers seal your threads against moisture, protecting against corrosion and galling.
- The ease of automation in applying Loctite threadlockers reduces your assembly costs while boosting your throughput.
- Loctite threadlockers not only work on active metals (e.g. brass, copper) but also on passive substrates such as stainless steel and plated surfaces.
Features of a Loctite® Threadlocker:
- Reliable vibration resistance
- Extreme temperature resistance
- Rapid cure
- Easy dispensing
- Prevent loosening from shock and vibration
- Single component - quick and easy to apply
- Can be used on various sizes of fasteners - reduces inventory costs
- Seal threads
- Stops rust and corrosion
- Available in a variety of viscosities and strengths for virtually any application
Discover the difference between Red, Blue, Green, and Purple Threadlockers
LOCTITE® Specialty Threadlockers
Watch LOCTITE threadlocker how-to and informational videos
LOCTITE Threadlocker literature
Additional Information on Threadlockers: