06/14/2010, New York, N.Y.
Dial® NutriSkin Body Wash & celebrity Padma Lakshmi introduce a beauty regimen for healthy, glowing skin this summer
|Download: web print|
Summer Beauty Regimen From Padma Lakshmi
“Summer is the best time to show off your skin! In preparation for my days in the sun, I go straight for nourishing essential oils,” said Padma. “I have a love affair with good-for-you ingredients, and one of my favorite go-to products this summer is Dial® NutriSkin with Fruit Oil® Body Wash. I like to think of it as nutrition for my skin.”
Padma gives her recommended beauty regimen for gorgeous, glowing skin this summer:
1. A natural glow starts with a deep cleansing facial treatment. To get rid of blemishes, dissolve a few drops of pure tea tree oil into a bowl of boiling water and use this to steam your face.
2. After this deep cleansing treatment, skin needs to be revived and renewed. Pat clean skin dry and slather pure honey all over your face, avoiding the eye area. Tap your fingers on your face for 5-7 minutes, allowing the gooey honey to act like a suctioning vacuum, pulling impurities from your pores.
3. Once a week, I mix together jojoba oil and coarse sea salt for an at-home exfoliating body scrub treatment. Simply rub and massage this mixture vigorously into the skin just before you have your shower. It’s moisturizing, exfoliating, and gives your skin a great glow.
1. For my daily cleansing and moisturizing, I look for a body wash that will provide the same nourishment from head to toe. My new find this summer is Dial NutriSkin, a new line of ultra-hydrating body washes packed with light and refreshing fruit oils. The grape seed oil and lemongrass is a great combo – especially since grapes are known to be high in antioxidants.
2. One of the final steps in my skin regimen is bronzer. Powder bronzer is a great way to get a healthy, sun-kissed glow. I like to use it on my eyelids, above my cheekbones, and on my shoulders and collarbone.
3. My final and most important beauty tip is to make sure you dedicate your life to what truly makes you happy because happiness shows, and it’s what makes a woman truly beautiful.
NEW Dial® NutriSkin Body Washes are available nationwide in two unique combinations; Grape Seed Oil & Lemongrass and Cherry Seed Oil & Mint. Suggested retail price for a 16-ounce bottle of body wash is $3.99; also available in bar and liquid hand soap for $2.49 and $1.69 respectively. For more information on Dial NutriSkin and other Dial products, please visit www.DialNutriSkin.com.
For more than 130 years, Henkel has been a leader with brands and technologies that make people's lives easier, better and more beautiful. Henkel operates in three business areas – Home Care, Personal Care, and Adhesive Technologies – and is ranked among the Fortune Global 500 companies. More than 60 percent of Henkel’s sales are in fast-moving consumer goods, while the industrial business accounts for almost 40 percent of the company’s total sales. In fiscal 2008, Henkel generated sales of $20.8 billion and adjusted operating profit of $2.1 billion. Our more than 55,000 employees worldwide are dedicated to fulfilling our corporate claim, "A Brand like a Friend," and ensuring that people in more than 125 countries can trust in brands and technologies from Henkel.
Marina Maher Communications