Henkel’s TECHNOMELT is the leading choice for hot melt adhesives, designed for the best results in our customers’ production processes and finished products. TECHNOMELT adhesives deliver superior cost-in-use and efficiency, and are trusted for reliability, quality and proven results.
TECHNOMELT brand customers have access to the full range of hot melt technologies:
• metallocene polyalphaolefins
• polyolefins including atactic polyalphaolefins
• block copolymers
• polyurethane hot melts
TECHNOMELT solutions enable our customers to create next-generation products in these industries:
• Carton and case sealing for food, beverages and other consumer and industrial products
• Labeling for bottles and cans
• Baby diapers, adult incontinence, feminine hygiene and hospital and institutional disposable products
Pressure Sensitive Products
• Pressure sensitive tapes, labels and self-adhesive graphics
• Medical self-adhesive products and specialty disposable medical products
Construction, furniture and wood-working
Bookbinding, magazines, and catalogs
Electronics / Electrical
• Electronic circuit board and assembly encapsulation, molding and protection.
• Molding and protection for wire harness and cables
• Appliances, HVAC, cable manufacturing,
• Heat shrink closures
Automotive and Transportation
• Panel lamination (e.g. caravans / RV’s)
• Automobile interior assembly & lamination
• Automobile exterior headlamp bonding
• Commercial Vehicle (truck & bus) assembly)
Combines the proven quality of the Technomelt product line with even higher thermal stability and greater adhesion range.
Technomelt Extra™ – A new highly sophisticated hot melt for packaging industries
The newly developed Technomelt Extra range comprises a variety of products that meet the needs of the packaging industries for a broad spectrum of applications.