Loctite 3035 Polyolefin Bonder
Quality and Consistency of Performance
Loctite® 3035™ Polyolefin Bonder is an easy-to-use, 1:1 mix product that stores at room temperature and works where traditional low surface energy bonders often fail. Loctite® 3035™ polyolefin bonding adhesive offers the highest in reliability and consistency of performance and has a fast fixture time.
Features and Benefits:
- Bond low surface energy plastics with no surface preparation.
- Fixture time of less than 15 minutes boosts productivity.
- Bonds both plastics and metals.
- 1:1 mix ratio is virtually “goof proof."
- Room temperature storage saves on energy & equipment costs.
- Eliminates the need for primers or surface treatments.
Key Applications Include:
- Plastic pipes
- Water & storage tanks
- Lawn mowers & tractors
- Outdoor furniture
- Plastic pallets
- Overhead bay doors
- Marine (e.g. kayaks, buoys)
Download Loctite 3035 LDS/TDS (July 2012)
Structural Bonding >
Plastic & Composite
|1677288||1677288||Loctite® 3035™ Polyolefin Bonder||
50 mil dual cartridge