Begin a product search by entering a keyword in the search box, or by clicking on an Application, Brand or Market. Once the list of products appears, continue to refine your results by selecting further applications, markets or brands or by adding additional keywords.
Remove selected categories one by one by clicking on the close button, or remove all selections for a category with the trash can button. If only a keyword search was done, replacing the keyword will return completely new results.
To clear all selections and start over, click the "Reset" option.
If you do not find the product information you are looking for, please contact technical service.
- Showing 1 - 11 of 11
- Loctite 266 High Temperature, High Strength Red-Orange Threadlocker High strength, surface insensitive, high temperature threadlocker.
- Loctite 246 High Temperature, Medium Strength Blue Threadlocker Up to 450°F, Medium strength, surface insensitive threadlocker for heavy duty applications. Disassemble with hand tools.
- Loctite Blue Threadlocker 243 (Automotive Aftermarket Only) Designed for the locking and sealing of threaded fasteners between 1/4" and 3/4" (6 to 20 mm), which require normal disassembly with standard hand tools; surface insensitive.
- Loctite 263 Primerless, Oil Tolerant High Strength Red Threadlocker TOP PICK Primerless, oil tolerant, surface insensitive, high strength, red threadlocker for the permanent locking and sealing of threaded fasteners. Heat required to remove.
- Loctite 243 Primerless, Oil Tolerant, Removable Medium Strength Blue Threadlocker TOP PICK Primerless, oil tolerant, surface insensitive, medium strength, blue threadlocker designed for the locking and sealing of threaded fasteners between 1/4" and 3/4" (6 to 20 mm). Disassemble with hand tools.
- Loctite 2760 High Strength, Primerless Red Threadlocker High strength, fast curing, surface insensitive red threadlocker.
- Loctite 7088 LOCTITE® 7088™ is a reactive monomer based "solvent free" surface primer that is supplied as a wax-like semi-solid, conveniently packaged in a self-feeding stick applicator.
- Loctite 7090 Primer Liquid anaerobic primer for Loctite threadlockers. On part life 1 hour.
- Loctite 204 Dri-Loc Threadlocker High strength, preapplied threadlocker designed for fasteners with plated surfaces.
- Loctite 2432 Low Halogen, Low Sulfur Medium Strength Blue Threadlocker Medium strength low halogen, low sulfur threadlocker for use in nuclear facilities. Disassemble with hand tools.
- Loctite 272 High Temperature, High Strength Red Threadlocker Up to 450°F high temperature, high strength, fast curing threadlocker. Heat required to remove.